Tuesday, November 10, 2009

KINGDADS

I thought I would spend some time from now until the new year pointing out great fathering examples. These are dads that I like to call, "KINGDADS" and these dads can inspire us with our own kids.
There are far too many stories about bad parenting and I'm sure that it's only a matter of time before we see videos along the lines of, "Parents Gone Wild" or "Parents Behaving Badly". There are many great parents out there and to kick off the new year I will be covering some very interesting parenting topics and statistics mainly aimed around fathering. Topics for the new year like: What percentage of fathers in the U.S. could be classified as deadbeat dads? The factual numbers don't seem to match the media frenzy aimed at father bashing.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!