Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kindergarten Political Correctness run amok

I'm definitely not in the same thought pattern as some of those involved in public education.  While I'm wondering at what age can my kids can acquire their concealed carry permit to carry a gun, some bone head in a school is banning a kindergartner for mimicking a gun with his hand.  My buds carried guns and knives to school when I grew up and I don't remember one incident from my youth in schools.  Now days apparently some disapprove if kids even mimic having a gun.  Given the ever growing list of campus shootings these days, maybe we should be going the other direction and back to the "good old" days.  Just a thought.
Really, what would our campuses look like if shooting was an elective?

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-kindergartener-suspended-for-mimicking-gun,0,573105.story


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!