Monday, June 21, 2010

Save money at Schlitterbahn

Update: I created a father's blog to help flush out and both thoughts on being a father, but mainly it turned out to be a great tool to deal with divorce.  I stopped blogging years ago, but recently just started posting on my extra virgin olive company (www.texasangeloil.com) I built with my two children.  All the years and posts it turns out this post was the most popular.  Who knew..  Your best best to get a deal at Schlitterbahn is to follow their blog at (http://schlitterblog.com/) and email them prior to your visit and simply ask them for current coupon locations or other deals.  Good luck and God Bless!

(Original post below)
It's almost impossible to get a great deal on tickets for Schlitterbahn.  I can recommend that you check the various locations ticket prices before scheduling your next trip.  Also, order your tickets online and if possible get the two day pass for maximum value.  I couldn't help but to notice that Schlitterbahn Galveston is a bit cheaper than the original New Braunfels location.  Even though when we made the trip to New Braunfels last week following all of the torrential flooding, Schlitterbahn N.B. was still charging full price.  Call me cheap, but when part of your park is closed don't you think you would offer a current or future discount of some sort?

Oh well, I still love Schlitterbahn and after growing up there, I was very excited to take my children to the original location.  Nothing against the new locations and we will continue our annual trips to Schlitterbahn Galveston, but it's hard to beat the original.








Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!