Monday, January 10, 2011

Am I "Parent 1" or "Parent 2"?

When did the words mother and father become bad? 
Who on earth came up with the idea that mother and father needs to be removed from U.S. Passports? 

I'm rarely at a loss for words, but I don't even know where to begin with the ass backwards logic of this one.  Instead of calling us parents, "Parent 1" or "Parent 2", how about we just follow the great Dr. Seuss and name us "Things".  Just a thought.

Read full story:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/07/passport-applications-soon-gender-neutral/


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I'm worried about this because I will be applying for passports for myself and my boys this month. We plan on travelling to Argentina this year. Dad doesn't want to go really ever but he does want them to have passports.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind!