Monday, February 25, 2008

Go feed the ducks and/or ride a train

I don’t know what the best use of time is with kids. I also don’t think the best use of time applies when it comes to kids. I do know that when the weekend hits, the hectic pace of the week should and needs to come to an end. Here is an idea for a Saturday: Go feed the ducks and/or ride a train.

The laughter from my kids amazes me each and every time we go and feed the ducks. We have been going to feed the ducks since my children were born, but it hasn’t lost any of its shear entertainment value. Then add in a train ride following feeding the ducks and you’re now in the midst of one of the greatest days in parenting.

Don’t forget that you need to start your day off right with KINGDADS breakfast.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!