If you don't know the story of the 3 Navy SEALs facing prosecution:
Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges.
Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.
Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.
Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.
Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.
This is how you can help and you need to get engaged by December 4th.
7 Steps to take to SAVE OUR SEALs:
1) Join the facebook group: “PROTEST THE PROSECUTION OF 3 NAVY SEALs” and invite all your friends to join this group.
2) Call and Email the Navy: To file a citizen complaint regarding the treatment of these Navy SEALs, please call 813-828-4976 on Monday... or send emails now to (Be respectful and to the point)
US Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps
3) Sign the petition at: http://gopetition.com/online/
4) Contact your elected representative, all of them: Find them by going here- http://www.usa.gov/Contact/
5) Email this issue and campaign to anyones email address you have, have ever had, and can find.
6) Contact your local media about covering this story and ask them why they are not covering this very important issue.
7) Pray for the Navy SEALs and all brave men and women proudly serving us.