Monday, January 25, 2010

Is your State selling out your children to World Governments like Texas is?

Recently I posted that the Texas Education Agency (TEA) partnered with Epsilen LLC to allow students and teachers access to the New York Times repository. And yes it is the involvement of the New York Times that caught my attention and thus I decided to look a little deeper. A couple of phone calls later and I have come to the conclusion that there are a few that don't wish me to look deeper. With that being said, let's have a peak shall we?.

March 2008 The New York Times buys a majority ownership of Epsilen LLC.
November 21, 2009 TEA announces plan to collaborate with Epsilen LLC
Fall 2010 Epsilen LLC under "Project Share" will be available to Texas students.

So the question for me is not only who Epsilen LLC is, but who is involved and who are they. Focusing on one board member of Epsilen LLC, Felice Nudelman Executive Director of Eduction for the New York Times and Epsilen Board member, uncovered another Texas tie to a group called the 21st Century Society. Ms. Nudelman was a keynote speaker and the New York Times is one of 21st Century Society supporters. Along with people from Russia, China to Texas A & M all promoting world children's rights and a World Youth Movements?. World Youth Movement? If this involves fiber regularity then they may be onto something, but I have the sneaking suspicion that this World Youth Movement would more closely resemble the quest of some for a Global Government. I'm still trying to find out specifics on this group, but I will say that I find any groups efforts to reach my children to be unnerving. Raising children and educating children is something that happens first and foremost in their homes with Mom and Dad. It's hard enough to get information from the TEA about why they have eliminated Neil Armstrong from our text books, not too mention just open errors. I can only imagine having to go through the political process of United Nations to about my educational concerns with my children.

Texas is not alone in allowing these agenda driven organizations nothing more than what appears to be back door access to young and impressionable minds.

Houston we have a problem!

http://www.21stcenturysociety.org/Home.html
http://www.epsilen.com


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!