Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Correction to today's post

Thank you to the National Fatherhood Initiative (www.fatherhood.org) for pointing out the fact that they did not change their name and my mistake.  I made the error in thinking the (www.fatherhood.gov) was in fact (www.fatherhood.org) and I'm sure you notice the addresses are in fact different on .org vs. .gov.  I doubt I'm the first to make this error in confussing the two groups.

Oh lord, and who is running this National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (www.fatherhood.gov) which is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.  Why is it when I hear of a warm and fuzzy sounding name with any group associated with our government I get nervous?  Whew, I am a battle weary jaded single father still licking my wounds from the charade called the Texas Family Code.

Luckily I have my blog for therapy, ha.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!