Friday, May 14, 2010

Spend time with your son and become a real reporter, all in one.

I recently came across a self report from a father and son doing their own investigation into the Gulf Oil Rig Disaster.  Knowing that our media would never ever over hype anything, this story was worth a read.  I have no idea if this self report is true, but good for Mark Miller into finding a great reason to go spend some time with his son.  This is a great way to spend some time with your kids in the future.

"Welcome. I am Mark P Miller, P.E. from Gautier, MS. I kept hearing Media Hype about the Oil Spill about to come ashore, and even my path out of the West Pascagoula River was being blocked by Oil Booms. The Weather was laying down, so I decided to go take a look for myself in order to plan for what my homestead may encounter soon. I took my son Luke (12 Years Old) out of school to assist me on this journey. Initially I thought I would get out about 20-30 miles and find a bunch of oil and come back. However, I was prepared to spend the night and go as far as necessary to determine the extent of the situation. We ended up going all the way to the DeepWater Horizon Spill Site, 105 miles away (Straight Line). Our Trip encompassed 237 nautical miles, 27.5 hours, and 106 gallons of fuel."


Read full story: http://jccac.com/Horizon/


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!