Friday, July 9, 2010

Choosing Comfort or Courage

One trick of the trade I've learned over the years is that I write out some stories months in advance as the ideas come to me.  Mainly since I'm short of time and often times when a subject I find is worth sharing, I don't have the time at that moment to do the background research necessary to adequately publish a topic.  Time constraints can have many impacts and not the least of which is getting something wrong.  I learned this lesson the hard way in the past in rushing to post I confused two separate father organisations.  Fatherhood.gov and Fatherhood.org specifically.

A second trick of the trade that I've learned is to not reinvent the wheel and as such I recently read another blog post on the balance between being an involved parent and your career.  A very tricky and tough balance indeed and this post does justice introducing part of this issue to your consciousness.  The post on fatherhood.org's blog titled, "Choosing Comfort or Courage" is a very quick and a worthwhile read. 


Read full story:
http://thefatherfactor.blogspot.com/2010/06/choosing-comfort-or-courage.html


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!