Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July?

I've griped more than my fair share over the years when retailers started promoting Christmas following Halloween.  So when I caught a recent news clip about retailers putting in Christmas isles and sales in July, well I just couldn't be happier.  It seems many over the past couple of years have tried to either sterilize or remove Christmas all together.  Remember "Happy Holidays" written everywhere?  I love Christmas and to see the retailers correcting the errors of their ways by bringing Christmas in July.  Well the key word is Christmas and wouldn't this world be a much better place if we all could have the Christmas spirit all year long?  Maybe Santa will make a surprise trip for my kids this summer.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!