Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Building a company with my Children (Texas Angel Oil), love it!


It's been years since I posted the therapeutic messages for myself on this off the wall blog.  My children and myself are together as a family and we have adjusted well to the horrific chaos that was our life in dealing with the Texas Family Code.  My children's mom and myself actually get along after finally trusting that the other parent does have our children's best interest.  Obviously one of us was extra stubborn and thick headed and thus it took many years....  Enough about me.

Now to transition this blog or at least find a voice for the future of both my family and myself.  We are almost ready to launch our site: www.texasangeloil.com

Did I mention we produce the world's best extra virgin olive oil?  I guess I should fill everyone in.









Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!