Friday, November 14, 2008

What do kids need most? (Survey)

No big surprise on the last poll I put up on my blog where I asked, “What do kids need most”. I actually expected a 100% response to the answer of “your time”, but that wouldn’t give me anything to comment on if that should happen.

So the second most voted answer was “your money”! Wow and really? So to those of you who said your money I must admit that I’m at a loss. If I understand this we should just ship kids off to some sort of group camp and then dads and moms can just send the kids a check every month? I don’t know about you, but I really liked the time I got with my family and the money was always a far and distant second.

Kids need both Mom and Dads time first and foremost!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!