Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who's a better parent "You" or the "U.N."?

Where do I begin with this one? One question I think we must ask ourselves as parents is who is the ultimate authority when it comes to raising my children?. I will answer that I am and then wonder why this is even a question. Don't get me wrong wrong, God has the ultimate say.
Currently the United Nations is once again doing what they do best, pass more resolutions. They are currently undertaking the U.N. convention on the rights of the child. I will give you a link as to why you should care, assuming that you agree with me that you are the ultimate authority over your children and how you can and should raise them. Given this topic falls heavily into the political realm, I ask you to do your own research. I ask further that if you find this to be an alarming issue, please act. Act for your children and for mine.
http://www.parentalrights.org/


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!